• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LisaLashes(.)com Top UK DJ

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foolsgold

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I own this domain (I also own LisaLashes(.)net) which is the name of the most popular female dance dj in the UK. I was wondering what you guys thought as to its/their value.

There is traffic on the com 600 uniques a month - type in traffic.

Also I wondered if any of you have any advice as to what to do with them - I am currently getting a mini site created for advertising purposes.

Cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom