• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed List of domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bornagaintrader

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I've got a list of domains anything worth selling or do they need to be developed to have any value (i.e. develop to get SERPs and then park?)

blogsales.net
blogsales.co.uk
bulksms.tv
mobilecontents.co.uk
mobilereversebilling.com
reversebilling.tv
shortcode.tv
sms-date.co.uk
sms-reverse-billing.com
sms-reverse-billing.co.uk
smscampaign.co.uk
smsshortcode.co.uk
text-to-win.tv
text4prizes.tv
textcompetition.tv
textcompetition.co.uk
textforprizes.co.uk
textingcompetition.com
textingcompetition.co.uk
textpay.tv
textplay.tv
texttowin.tv
 
lol, why would you develop a site, only to park it?

I think smscampaign.co.uk is pretty good. Has a nice ring to it. Maybe mid xxx enduser
 
Fair Point just re read that and it makes no sense!. I just had an dream of becoming an adsense publisher one day and then went a bit crazy on the domains.

There is a strange compulsion to buy more domains -- as soon as you think you've found a profitable niche.

Which probably explains why I bought the .tv names -- even though I can't imagine someone finding them without having developed a site...act in haste.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom