• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Littles.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mid $xx

Its actually not bad considering that it is/was the name of a TV show. Comes up with 1,390,000 results in google. Not quite sure what you could do with it, but seems to be quite brandable.

Goodluck Regardless,
Andrew Shaw
 
mid $xx

Its actually not bad considering that it is/was the name of a TV show. Comes up with 1,390,000 results in google. Not quite sure what you could do with it, but seems to be quite brandable.

Goodluck Regardless,
Andrew Shaw

Thanks Andrew. I remember the Littles show, but I wonder if it is worth tying it into that - either a Littles fan club(can there be many fans though?!) or I even thought along the lines of kids stuff (littles = kind of cutsey way of saying little kids)...

I don't know, I got it pretty cheap in an auction after an impulse bid, and all of the major extensions are taken (except .tv and .mobi).

DaveZilla said:
Its not a real word.

Yeah, I know, thanks for the appraisal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom