• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Live domain auction site

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMob

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
What do you think of a live domain auction site? I am seriously thinking of creating one. I just need to collect some funds over the next month. Would this be a good idea? Also would there be any competitors out there?
 
Nothing like that, I mean an acual live domain auction site. For example you can list the domain for sale and many people will be in the chat bidding. I think this will be a rock solid idea I just need some respective comments on my ideas.
 
its a good idea but are you going to charge people to list their names if you want to make it work allow domains to be entered for free you will then get bigger quickly and once the word id out you could start charging
 
Real cool dude........way to go......i guess all domaineers will just love it...ya can charge a commission on each sale
 
Well, I am going let people list there domains for free and if the domain does get to a good price ill take a percentage out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom