• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LiveSportsLines.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AQHost

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Google search predictably turns up 900,000+ results, most of which are gambling related (who'd have thought?). .net is taken. Worth something to the right buyer, or a waste of the $6.95 reg fee? Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings - new to this :)

Simon.
 
maybe good if you make a sport gambling site.
 
Thanks guys. I think I'm going to put a sports betting site on it and see what happens with a bit of promotion. If there aren't any earnings I suspect I could get $100ish for it on Ebay developed.

Best wishes,
Simon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom