• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers llk.ca - Offers from $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck? $110 CAN is less than $105 USD

I thought your bid was $125 US?

Hi theinvestor. Nowhere does it say anything about USD (not until later by Zymic). I dropped my original offer by $15 and added/clarified that it was CDN so apparently you have the highest offer.
 
Last edited:
Okay, where was bin posted? i don't see it.
 
BIN is $160

If BIN is not reached in 48 hours from this post, the site goes to the highest current bid (USD only).

Also I will renew this name for another year for FREE.
 
Last edited:
BIN is $160

If BIN is not reached in 48 hours from this post, the site goes to the highest current bid (USD only).

Also I will renew this name for another year for FREE.

Hello. This is not an auction. You asked for offers. My offer was in CDN $ (I don't pay USD for Canadian domains)/not USD so the highest offer so far is from theinvestor. I have removed my offer.
 
namefox since when do you bid in canadian dollars on this forum?

Everything is USD.
 
namefox since when do you bid in canadian dollars on this forum?

Everything is USD.

When I buying Canadian domains. Look at the other bids for this domain from other members. Everything is not in USD. I don't pay for things in USD in Canada and this is for a Canadian product. If you want to discuss this further, lets do it via PM.

$72 canadian

Why did you bid in Canadian?
 
I stated Canadian, you outbid me without stating. So i outbid you in USD.

What is this a game? Anyway don't worry namefox..if you're in over your head. I will gladly pay 105 USD.
 
Ok apparently his bid was "only for 24 hours" ... :|
 
so zymic...what is the high bid right now...USD?
 
yeah be good to know what is happening here? did i win this? what happen?

thanks
Stewie :yo:
 
OMG!!! what the heck???

llk.ca has been dropped... :frusty:

this name is now heading to TBR...

:yo:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom