• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers LLLL.com State Abbreviations, Wireless, Verizon Affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwkg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
LLLL.com State Abbreviations, Wireless, Verizon Affiliate

VZ = Verizon Stock Symbol

VZCT - Connecticut
VZSD - South Dakota, San Diego
VZNM - New Mexico

Reg'd @ GoDaddy Expires 9/12/09

These are expired so you will have to pay GoDaddy renewal fee after I push to your account, or you can include $10.87 (minus any coupon code you might have) in your winning bid and I will renew before transferring.

Would be great, short domains developed into Verizon affiliate sites focused on local traffic inside each state. Great for a geo-targeted Adwords Campaign - people are much more likely to click and respond to local ads.

There is a lot of content available for auto posters. Example: http://vzks.com


I wish I had the time to develop these myself, but I don't.

Auction Ends 60 Hours after last bid or Midnight Oct 19th.

Starting Bid: $5 each (bidding individually)
Bid Increments: $3
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom