• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LLLL.com's beginning with NY and LI - always more

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
95
I know there has been a lot of talk about LLLL.com's not holding much value unless they clearly represent something..

I know NY is very popular because of it's potential use for all things New York, but LI, even though it has use for "Long Island" I think may have something to do with China...

Does anyone have any thoughts on these NY and LI 4 character domains....

I have a good number of them and want to get an opinion on where the market is likely going with them...

There is curently alot of them on TDnam and I noticed the LI's are priced a little higher than I would have expected.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom