• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale LLLL's such as aiqo.com (VCCV's VVCV's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Available LLLL .com's

aiqo.com (VVCV) Expires: 4/8/2009 Enom
aoqo.com (VVCV) Expires: 4/8/2009 Enom
afqo.com (VCCV) Expires: 4/8/2009 Enom
asqo.com (VCCV) Expires: 11/2/2009 Enom

I know, many people dislike q's but the qo ending makes the names pronouncable.

THE ABOVE NAMES ARE SOLD TO DirectoryGator.com

Just noticed there is a 4 Characters or Less - Fixed Prices forum,
so if any mod needs to move this, feel free to and excuse my blindness :)
 
Last edited:
I just noticed that our domains cannot be pushed before next saturday / sunday as enom returned: "A domain name can only be pushed once every 7 days.". We bought them yesterday from a LT user and didn't know enom had this push restriction.

Payment refunded - sorry to waste your time but this was really new to us. If you are still interested on saturday I would offer them to you for the same price. If not, sorry for wasting your time.
 
Thanks for understanding. Please do not send your payment before sunday so I can be sure you get the domains first. Sorry for this mess and thank you for your professional way of dealing with this. I will get in touch with you saturday night / sunday.
 
As promised the names have been pushed to your account today as the push limit has expired today at 5PM GMT+1. All 4 names are in your enom account now and I have sent the payment information to you via PM.

Thanks :)
 
Money received :)

Thank you also
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom