• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LNY.net Premium L and NY = New York with site

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
837
Reaction score
3
Hello,
I purchased LNY.net Premium L for live or love. NY for New York.
I put on a community script that we customized. It looks super cool and the script is in full working order. I just cant find the time to promote this.

I was curious of some ideas on value. I may be looking to sell just kinda stuck on what to try and get.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom