• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Local movie search website moviefetch.net $60 BIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobDigital posted sold, but didnt paid, go figure..
 
weird logo show moviefetch.com vs. .net and where is the feed being pulled from?
 
Are you taking best offer at the moment?
 
jetblue, I am recinding my offer as a search turned up some issues that may not be resolved, yet. How did the traffic go from 0 to 200 visitors in two weeks?
I couldn't find it in any search engines.
Can you pm me a screenshot of traffic and revenue?
 
I too would like to see proof of traffic and revenue. Thanks.
 
this uses IMDbPro.com does it not? is it necessary to have a subscription to continue?
 
Bob, why would you destroy a thread? You had every chance to PM me. I will be on the look out for any threads you post so I can immediately interfere. This forum like sitepoint is beginning to be a game between 2 year olds.

traffic is here www.moviefetch.net/name.gif

my bad 200 uniques, whats the difference I am selling a site for $60 that cost me $120 to make. Dont waste my time, you want it or not
 
Is there any sort of subscription required for this, or anything?
 
No subscription. Take it for $60,lol. This is getting insane. I should keep the site, I kinda like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom