Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Local News Aggregator Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Local News Aggregator v1
Released: 5/21/2008
Demo: http://www.iPawtucket.com

---------------

What is it?

This script will get news for your location and display it in a very user-friendly fashion. The design/functionality was inspired by www.popurls.com -- a very successful online news aggregator geared towards early adopters and techies.

Who needs this?

If you own local domains, such as cities, towns and states, you'll benefit from this. This is a much better solution for building repeat traffic than your run-of-the-mill parking pages. This script will help you get returning visitors because it is very useful.

Technology used.

This uses Flickr, YouTube and RSS feeds. Uses Flickr to find pictures tagged with your location and the same for videos from YouTube. Our team will go out and find local news sources to pull information from to keep the site uptodate.

This is a lights-out automated script. That means once it is installed and running it will constantly update itself whenever new news is found.

Notes: Not every city or town will have enough news sources to make this script useful. Contact me and I will research your location to see whether or not you can leverage this script.

Installation: This is very easy to install, but, if you are not comfortable with the install process our team can do it for you free of charge.

Price: $250 per domain. If you have multiple domains with different locations contact me for special pricing.

Domain summit 2024

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some people have asked me about multiple domain pricing.

If you buy 4 we'll make you a 5th one for free.

Contact me for more information.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Will it work for Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Rotorua, Queenstown and Taupo in New Zealand?

PM me please.

stylewright

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Will the script work for towns/cities in the United Kingdom?

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the long response time, but yes, it should work for UK and Australian cities.

Blazed, I will get back to you tonight on the specifics of those cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators