Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

LocalWhois inconsistencies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've noticed some inconsistencies in their database.

For example, they have the domain 'ac.com' listed as On Hold, yet it has never been On Hold and is registered for years.
I have seen many other domains like this on there - NameBoy used to have the same problem.

Also I don't know how often they update their database, because they have loads of domains listed as 'On Hold', yet a lot of them have already been taken up on the drop.

I found a link to where they are also selling a list of all the COM/NET/ORG domains registered for about $500. What a cheek!! You could get it for free if you can get the zone files!!!

Another thing is their new captions aren't very good: "Make of your brand, a domain list" and "Your brand Universe in your Mailbox", although "Domain Information Technology" is quite good.
I get the feeling that they are foreign.

I can't really complain though because I think they're doing a sterling job offering the search function for free. (Makes other pay-expired-domain-lists to shame!).

Dear Devolution,

We update our databases every day, even if a few (0,2%) domains aren't checked by our softwares and are published again the next day.

We are based in Rome, Italy, as specified in our company profile.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom