• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

LON,com generic LLL.com LOAN.com typo $100-$150 day revenue - EMERGENCY BIN: $2500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
8,934
Reaction score
245
This domain has been registered since 1994 and is not a true LLL.com, it is currently going to just a default lander page and does'nt make at least minimum of $75 USD per day, very steady traffic...I must sell this for $2500 paypal RIGHT NOW for a major money emergency..payment must be made right away after posting sold....here is more info and stats....500 type-ins/day....











APRIL FOOLS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound: :laugh: :pound:

GOT' CHA! HAPPY APRIL 1ST! :smilewinkgrin: :ok:

I got excited too! DONT POST SOLD OR ANYTHING THAT WAY THE NEXT PERSON WILL THINK THEY FOUND IT FIRST! :smile:
 
Just about to buy it. Then ... arghhhhhhhh.
 
heheheh, I love that feeling when you find some crazy steal and are the first to post sold, it's like you can't type fast enough! I almost posted sold on the joke mesothelioma.org sales thread and same thing of course grrrrr lol :lol:
 
SOLD!! send me payment detail! offer expires in 3 seconds...
 
Ha! Crazy deal from Focus! You wish, partner...
 
you wish dork :angry: hehehhe /jk
 
Im thinking, not another "EMERGENCY FIRE SALE" :)
 
hehehe...It would be more like 25k fire sale

I love you guys seriously though...I wish I could sell you all one of these for this price! :hug: :love:
 
SOLD

Payment sent, domain received, positive feedback left!

Thank you for the deal! FOCUS! Happy Fool's Day!


:blush:
 
Ok, I have just two more left! PM me for paypal info!
 
There is no point to this bogus sales thread.
 
Thread closed. If I moved it to Humor the joke wouldn't work. Sorry, gotta close this.
 
I'll let it reside in Gold Cafe. NO MORE jokes in business areas.
 
hehehe...got a few PM's people thought it was real..lol..hey rockefeller...you ever hear of April fools or do you live in a bunker 24/7? :smile:
 
Thank you Focus for the fast transfer via Sedo's escrow!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom