• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed look4wine.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotpool

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
I have an offer at US750. I am wondering if I should take it. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Jerome
 
accept an offer!
 
Yeah, sell it quick. Usable, I suppose, but nothing special. $750 is way more than it's worth. You'll kick yourself later if you don't sell it!
 
I agree thats a great offer, take it!
 
i would take it also.
 
Heck, I'd take HALF that if it were mine!!!! Take the money and RUN!!!

GoPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom