Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking For A Broker Who Understands The Jewelry Business And More

scottle

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have over 20 jewelry .com end user names that I would like to sell. I've owned them for years but haven't worked them as ones I've sold in the past only buyers have wanted the names -- they didn't care about hits, placement on pages, etc. Problem is no one I've contacted knows anything about the business. Several of these names should be sold as a package to dominate specific areas of the jewelry business. In addition I have over 20 other names mainly for end users (not jewelry) which could be sold individually.

I'm trying to find a broker with jewelry expertise that may have contacts in this business as well as a good understanding of business. I don't want to hear about hits, etc. as anyone landing on a site is interested in buying not just a looker.

Is there such a brokerage business out there? I have looked to fill out forms at some brokerage houses but it appears they are geared for single domain transactions.

I am retired now but have an extensive business background in jewelry & with multi nationals & am looking for pros who have connections including overseas & can sell. If I have worked my numbers correctly the total sales should be minimum 6 figures.

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators