looking for an affiliate for free webhosting

FreddyS

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oct 25, 2004
Luxembourg
www.keyworddomain.com
hi, I have a lot of traffic for free web hosting.
I tested already 000webhost but they never paid. they show nice charts how much you should get but well, no reply on emails and no payments.
Let me know what experience you have, please suggest only Affiliate companies that pay.

FreddyS

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oct 25, 2004
Luxembourg
www.keyworddomain.com
What are claimed commission rates for actual signups, Freddy?
what do you mean with claimed commission rates?

- 000webhost should have paid me a lot from my point of view

- or do you mean that what I am looking for? Well this is not really the point, because some sites convert much better and there fore a low commission is fine, some others are hard to convert on so I expect a higher comission. if you have something lets try.

infinite

Exclusive Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 3, 2012
Las Vegas
What were your earnings with 000webhost? They were paying you $5 per free web hosting signup, but didn't actually pay? How many signups did you refer? I might have a good program for you.

infinite

Exclusive Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 3, 2012
Las Vegas
Well, how come 000webhost refused to pay out? Were the signups real? Domestic USA or foreign/overseas?

Need to know a bit more about your lead quality.

FreddyS

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oct 25, 2004
Luxembourg
www.keyworddomain.com
uff, it is already a few years back. signups were of course from around the world. 000webhost is international, the signups were accepted, the counter was going up, but they simply never paid out.
If a company is showing you: "this is what you have earned", but then dont pay, I call it Scam.
they have exact rules when they should pay, they never did. then some times later of course the adjusted the stats.
Makes me angry just thinking about it again.

I have hosting sites like: webhostingforum.com, webhostingcoupons.com, hosting.uk and others. I am done with them.