Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

looking for an affiliate for free webhosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi, I have a lot of traffic for free web hosting.
I tested already 000webhost but they never paid. they show nice charts how much you should get but well, no reply on emails and no payments.
Let me know what experience you have, please suggest only Affiliate companies that pay.

Domain summit 2024

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bluehost
dreamhost
hostgator

Nick V

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What are claimed commission rates for actual signups, Freddy?

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are claimed commission rates for actual signups, Freddy?

what do you mean with claimed commission rates?

- 000webhost should have paid me a lot from my point of view

- or do you mean that what I am looking for? Well this is not really the point, because some sites convert much better and there fore a low commission is fine, some others are hard to convert on so I expect a higher comission. if you have something lets try.

infinite

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What were your earnings with 000webhost? They were paying you $5 per free web hosting signup, but didn't actually pay? How many signups did you refer? I might have a good program for you.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What were your earnings with 000webhost? They were paying you $5 per free web hosting signup, but didn't actually pay? How many signups did you refer? I might have a good program for you.

Hi infinite,
I delivered hunderts of signup. let me know what your proposal is.

infinite

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, how come 000webhost refused to pay out? Were the signups real? Domestic USA or foreign/overseas?

Need to know a bit more about your lead quality.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
uff, it is already a few years back. signups were of course from around the world. 000webhost is international, the signups were accepted, the counter was going up, but they simply never paid out.
If a company is showing you: "this is what you have earned", but then dont pay, I call it Scam.
they have exact rules when they should pay, they never did. then some times later of course the adjusted the stats.
Makes me angry just thinking about it again.

I have hosting sites like: webhostingforum.com, webhostingcoupons.com, hosting.uk and others. I am done with them.

Alan Clayton

Reaction score
I am a successful Affiliate Marketer. and from my point of view the best web-hosting platform are Bluehost and Godaddy. I recommend these services only.

sarahchang

Reaction score
Hey! i search it on google yes they are but i am going to sharing my opinion about the best webhosting and that is indoleads. it is affiliate network which is also offering this category.
Indoleads has the best e-commerce affiliate programs from companies like eBay, Aliexpress, Alibaba, Banggood, Lazada, Shopee, Tokopedia, Best Buy, Gearbest, GroupOn, Myntra, NewChic
Other brands include:
Indoleads has fashion affiliate programs from brands like H&M, Lacoste, Asics, Nike, Reebok, Crocs, DC Shoes, FootlockerBraun, Midea, Electrolux, Morphy Richards, PhillipsDomino’s Pizza, Huawei, Samsung, Kaspersky, Mothercare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom