• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Looking for an experienced, motivated broker for a industry specific domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmazurjr

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
3
I am looking for an experienced broker, not someone who plays broker. I am not looking for someone who randomly sends out unsolicited emails to potential end users. I am looking for a broker who evaluates the domain, understands the industry involved, recognizes the key players and goes after the top money. I have the domain FLCLE.com and have gotten several valuations of between $15k and $25k, which are low and do not take into consideration the industry involved and the players in that industry. If you do not know why this domain has value, you are not the broker for this deal.

I would like to sell this domain for maximum value and I want to provide the right incentives to a motivated broker to do so. So here is what I am offering:

1) 10% of the sale price for a completed sale between $15k and $22k. No offers below 15k will be accepted.

2) If you are able to secure a sale price in excess of $22k you will receive 25% of every dollar above 22k.This is on top of the 10% up to $22k. So for example if you were able to secure a sale for $25k, you would receive 10% of the first $22k and 25% of the $3k above the $22k.

3) If you are really good and are able to secure a sale price of $100k or more you will receive a flat 35% of the total sale price.

The better the sale price, the better you will do in the deal.

If you think you are up to the task, contact me and be prepared to explain why the domain has significant value to the right end user/developer, provide references, a contract and be prepared to articulate your sales plan.
 
can you please explain and shed the light, why someone would pay FLCLE.com in the first place???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom