• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking for free enom account (or charge me for a $7.95 one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
3
I am in need for a $8.95 enom account... I would like one where I can deposit what I want via credit card without a $100 minimum if possible.
 
PM Sent.. I set you up with an account that you can reload what you want via CC or whatever.. Domain pricing is $8.95 for registration, transfers etc..

Just login and change your details, email me if you need any help.

[email protected]
 
I searched the forum and found this recent post regarding eNom reseller $6.95 and $7.95 (preexisting) accounts:

http://www.dnforum.com/f31/whats-going-rate-7-95-enom-account-now-days-thread-132656.html?highlight=enom+%247.95

In addition to $6.95 and $7.95 accounts, I also have some $7.25, $8.14, $8.45, and $8.75 reseller accounts left. These are accounts I created for former sales associates (they were selling at different volume levels) who are no loner with my company. However, I am not committing to selling any of these at this time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom