• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking for investment partner for domain business - low overhead, high returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
6,409
Reaction score
0
As the title suggests, I am looking for investors and/or partners, for a domain monetization business. This opportunity requires a quick response time,

I have a business plan, which requires very little overhead. I can only share a few details here.

This business plan involves tapping into a recently available market in domaining, which can be easily turned into a very lucrative business. This business includes registering domains, monitizing and promoting on a large scale, with very little overhead or resources needed. Returns can be expected in very litle time.

I am expecting costs in the range of $20,000-$40,000.

I will add, this opportunity requires quick response time. I can explain the details which are very simple, please contact me by PM, if you are interested. Serious inquiries only.

regards
 
Sounds a little too easy my friend. I'm sure Adam would have already thought of it.
 
Sounds a little too easy my friend. I'm sure Adam would have already thought of it.

Indeed. I would have thought godaddy or some company would have thought of it.
 
Is this investment or return?

Yes, this is the investment range I am expecting. This can be flexible, as everything depends on the scale business, which affects the amount of returns of course.

Of course this is domain related, so there is high returns expected in the short term.

thanks
 
Indeed. I would have thought godaddy or some company would have thought of it.

I would never count anything out, who was it that said over a century ago that everything that could be invented was already invented? And that famous magazine cover in the early 1980's that proclaimed Equities were Dead. And corporate America missing out on generic domains? No one person or entity can see all the angles, all the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom