• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking For Joke Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
3,554
Reaction score
2
I am looking for some good original jokes sites. Please post links.
 
I am sorry but I lost my links when I re-installed my computer.
 
Thanks. Those sites have some very good jokes.
 
just type jokes in google ... :approve:
 
Hmm.. Jokes.com? :p
 
Just type Jokes in Google or Yahoo and hit the search button.

You'll get thousands of jokes websites :)
 
Pretty good sites, thanks; any more. P.S. I'm lazy, rather let other people do the searching.
 
sufi said:
Just type Jokes in Google or Yahoo and hit the search button.

You'll get thousands of jokes websites :)


So good Joke :=)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom