Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

broker Looking for OceanPark.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digiinno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for OceanPark.com

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just need to check the whois, its owned by ocean park software, owned since 1993

Digiinno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And unless you're logged in on DomainTools.com use Go Daddy's WHOIS since your search won't yield any results if the domain is regged at GD and you're using someone else's WHOIS. The only exception is DomainTools as I said, but it only displays results for DT customers who are logged on at the time

And congrats on being just about the most prolific DNF user in a long time lol.... you're a 'most active trader' from what I can see, in your 1st 10 days on DNF you started about 70 threads... an avg of 7 new threads/day tells us you really mean business....and that must be good I guess... :)

Some of your names for sale are nice btw...... and some 'very expensive' at $888,888....wow...lucky buyer, whoever gets that gem....:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:

Digiinno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I'm still a very green domainer. Of course, I hope I can make some sales here and on the other hand I can be a good domainer someday like you!

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's the "collective" you, right ? you as in "you, DNF members", one day you want to be as good as us, DNF users in general. Great ! You will be

But if you meant "me" (that you wanna be a good domainer like me), then I'll laugh as I haven't in months.....I'll spare you the explantion for that, oh my....me a good domainer, well I guess ANYTHING is possible.... some day.....LMFAO
:rofl:

And you won't be green for long being such an active trader, it won't take you long at all ....

Thanks for sharing. I'm still a very green domainer. Of course, I hope I can make some sales here and on the other hand I can be a good domainer someday like you!

Digiinno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear Angel69,

Everyone is teacher here, we all can be good domainers one day, you are right!

Best regards,
Digiinno

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom