Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for one name or a group of names for 7K. Go-Daddy preferred if more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just bought a group of over 150 names from other thread where I was looking for names from $1 to XX,XXX. I still may buy a few more from there.

What I am looking to do now is to buy 7K worth of names from one person in the next week to 60 days. It could be one name, 7 names, or 700 names. If more than one name, Go-Daddy is preferred, as I am not into buying big groups from other registrars. It is a pain, time consuming, and I do not enjoy it, so I will not do it (unless life changing deal).

Keep in mind that domains go down in value, too, just like every single asset in the history of mankind. If you turned down 12K in 2007, that does not necessarily mean that your name is worth even close to 7K. Stocks can go down 90 and 100 percent, and real estate can go down over 50 percent.

And just because you paid 10K for a name, doesn't mean that you can never take a loss. If you think like that I will give you directions to the Federal Bankruptcy Court nearest your location.

Send a name, or a group of names, and expect to feel some pain if you get the sale. You cannot expect people who buy domains to keep putting up with these wishing prices when every other asset on planet earth has gone down substantially since 2008 or so.

I may even buy from multiple people. Put some deals together, and if I feel like I can put myself in better position by parting with the cash and acquiring the names, then we might be able to work a deal.

WhoDatDog

rajs1ngh

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im really feeling pain. I am in confusion whether to send you domains or not. Let me think some more time now, to decide which way should I move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators