• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Looking for people to buy non .com domains for a new site launching today. See within

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nudotfm

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I know not many of us visit the gold cafe but today you should.

This is a timed opportunity, please see the post I have just made http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=211028 and spread the word. Would appreciate if a platinum member could post a link in the plat forums.

I know this thread seems out of place, but it isn't, I will post the domain at the centre of this project in an hour or two back here so it is an appraisal, only I am waiting for one hour before registering, follow the above link to find out why.

Thanks everyone, I hope you at least explore this uique opportunity.:lol: and if no one buys in maybe I should leave domain investing alone for a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom