• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Looking for Quick Sales - FocusTeam.com, MilitaryBids.com, RadioLicence.com, more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRDN

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Looking for quick sales on the below domains.
Very Brandable - Keyword Domains!
Make Offer

@ Moniker
Domain Expir-Date

WorkLunch,com 9/13/10 --- $500
JRTW,com 2/12/11 --- $250
SalesAgency,com 9/16/10 --- $5,000
Digester,com 9/17/09 --- $350
TitlePages,com 3/27/10 --- $1500
AdminFree,com 4/7/10 --- $250
CostofGoods,com 1/28/10 --- $2500
FreeInstant,com 9/18/09 --- $100
CityCondo,com 8/18/10 --- $2000
Borgs,com 8/27/10 --- $1200
Conjuction,com 1/03/10 --- $450
SignedFree,com 9/24/09 --- $100
FederalRent,com 1/8/10 --- $100
RebateDeal,com 4/2/10 --- $250
WeeklySpin,com 10/4/09 --- $250
FamilyLaptops,com 11/30/09 --- $100
LXGC,com 8/24/10 --- $250
BookHigh,com 11/19/09 --- $500
FocusTeam,com 1/9/10 --- $350
MilitaryBids,com 3/31/10 --- $2500
RadioLicence,com 9/24/09 --- $1000

Great Names!!!
 
Last edited:
SalesAgency
CityCondo
Borgs

25 each
 
Thanks McLovin,
But looking for higher offers.

Paid thousands of dollars for them, dont want to loose $$$.

I have done enough of that lately! ;-)

Thanks again!
 
Usually I am open to trades, however, I want to get some $$$ from this inventory.

**Real Quick clarification, I meant $x,xxx offers on the listed three domains offered above and not all domains. The three offers were on domains that I spent $x,xxx for myself.

Taking offers on all above.

Easy to Remember! Very Brandable. Keyword Specific!
 
$50 for CostofGoods,com (confused by your $x,xxx requirement if it's for all domains or only top 3)
 
Sorry for confusion... The three offers above (SalesAgency, CityCondo & Borgs) were all in the $x,xxx range as that is what I paid for them.

I added BINs on them to stem the confusion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom