• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Looking for someone to sell a potfolio of 100-150 names in bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJM211

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
210
Reaction score
3
I have around 100-150 names that I'd like to sell to raise some quick cash. Most are in the $100-300 range with some $xxxx names. I just don't want the hassle of selling them all individually. PM me if you think you can help.

Thanks

Simon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom