Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking to sell a bundle of 1000+ domains in bulk. Do auctions handle bundles this large?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbone

Reaction score
I'm interested in selling a portfolio of 1000+ domain names rather than selling each individually. Is that something the standard auction platforms can handle or more of a handshake with a broker who deals in bulk? These are domains accumulated over the past 20 years. There's some juicy cherries in the roster, but I'm keen to try and sell the whole lot rather than bother with parsing it out.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions / advice on ways to handle this.

Domain summit 2024

DigitalAsset

Reaction score
I'm interested in selling a portfolio of 1000+ domain names rather than selling each individually. Is that something the standard auction platforms can handle or more of a handshake with a broker who deals in bulk? These are domains accumulated over the past 20 years. There's some juicy cherries in the roster, but I'm keen to try and sell the whole lot rather than bother with parsing it out.

Flippa allows the listing of portfolios. You might want to try it there.

cerno

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Selling more than a handful of related domains in one transaction is going to be tough.
Please send me your list and maybe I will find a good chunk of them of interest.

wizarduk

Domain PRO
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Send me the list we will pay the best prices.

yogesh2

Reaction score

Well , can you dm me the portfolio i can buy all of them at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators