• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed lose dot net with new site

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
837
Reaction score
3
Hello, I picked up lose . net and just finished the personal training site I wanted. No traffic since I am just completing it. May consider moving it. The site was complex to ad everything I wanted including like webcam training via RMS. Looking for help figuring out a value.
 
I like what you've done with the site Robert.

How many members?

Mid $x,xxx in my opinion. Just based on domain itself.
 
The navigation menu does not pop at all, the color scheme offers no contrast. I almost thought these were Google ads. Nice approach - "lose" weight, as it turns a negative word into something positive.
 
Thanks, I suppose I can ad more color. These are all graphical unlike google, but you are allowed not to like it :)

Hey investor, the site is just now done. (this weekend) trying to either run with it or let someone start with this community now that it's done. I even have online trainers at night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom