• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Lose.net with 5000 to 6000 per months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose.net with 5000 to 6000 per months
I did not get this part - what do you mean?

Are you getting this many visitors to that domain?

What is the price range you are looking?
 
Well, its in the traffic section :) . sorry I wasnt more clear. The stats are posted right under the post
 
What if any revenue is that traffic producing? Have you paid for any traffic to it?

Whats the BIN price?
 
I have not paid for any traffic on it.
I havent put any ads on it. I was building the community up and holding chats about weight loss. I am in the process of making the design black and just realize how much time it is taking. I would rather maybe move it. I was in fitness for 10 years but now work in another niche market.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom