• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Lose Weight Website - Ranked in Google urfastestwaytoloseweight.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomddl

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
396
Reaction score
1
Domain: urfastestwaytoloseweight.com
Age: 6th Months

All the articles are all unique and very high quality. It also has a very nice banner. I’ve invested a lot of money into this site, but I don’t have time for it. But I’m also not just looking to dump it quick. I need a good offer.

SEMRUSH Traffic Price: $7.7k

Keywords:
Fastest way to lose weight Ranks 8th
Fat Burning Furnace Review Ranks 14th
Quickest way to lose weight Ranks 12th

This site has had 3,100 organic visitors in the 30 days, but only made $100 with ClickBank.. So it's not converting well for the customers that come from "fastest way to lose weight"... so you would have to work on the conversion and I would also add adsense to the sidebar. $2-3 per click is pretty good.

Also if you work on getting the keyword "fat burning furnace review" to the top of Google, that keyword will convert much better than the generic keywords, because it is a buyer keyword.

I don't have the time or the intelligence to take this site to the next level with conversions.

Another thing to note is that it will be a PR4 in the next update.. This doesn't really matter, but it is nice to know.

Taking offers

Highest offer: $1.4k
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom