• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Lots of traffic, but no clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaJackel

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
I have a domain that has been getting about 15-35+ views a day (Mostly Chinese) yet not a single click.
I currently have it parked at NameDrive. It's 9afb.com and its a PR3, I believe it used to host a Chinese proxy site.

What would you recommend I do to get some revenue off of this?
 
Look up the history of this domain by googling it. If it was a proxy site then, the best way to earn money is to provide the same service.
 
I think I'd have difficulty developing a proxy site in Chinese though...

I came across a logo, but I can't read chinese.. can anyone translate for me?
logo.gif
 
hey, the words on the logo, mean "Like to Post" in English
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom