• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Lottofreak.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mindzero

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Just bought LOTTOFREAK.COM

How much you guys think it is worth ?
 
$0 - reg. fee. :greensighw:

-Joe
 
wow. really? I thought atleast low $XX. Maybe it depends on who I offer it to.
 
wow. really? I thought atleast low $XX. Maybe it depends on who I offer it to.

ofcoz, I even believe if I met the right end user, I could sell the lkjdkljaljkakl-kaljakalak-duyryzjaj.com
 
Yeah, well some people I talk to say its worth low $XXX..
 
Yeah, well some people I talk to say its worth low $XXX..

so sell it to those people! It's easy for someone to appraise a domain and say its worth $X amount of dollars.....but not so easy I'd imagine, to get those same people to break out their pocketbooks.

-Joe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom