• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LoveIndia.IN 20 Unique Visitors & around 2$+ everyday

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akhil

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
1
Please comment on
LoveIndia.IN
www.loveindia.in
which has 20 Unique Visitors daily and
generates around 2$+ everyday
 
Great, I love India.

For me its million because I love India :smilewinkgrin:
 
Thanks friends... any comments on value as well please :)
 
if 20 indian visitors really make you $2 a day thats really good, way more than I ever expected for indian traffic. If that holds true value is $1000+
 
if 20 indian visitors really make you $2 a day thats really good, way more than I ever expected for indian traffic. If that holds true value is $1000+

Thanks for the appraisal. More comments welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom