Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

lowest-cost registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
from the other thread, domains at go daddy or wwd (most)

6.75 a piece, but the .25 icann fee, plus 10% off, or you can do the same thing with your own reseller account and make some money off of that if you are getting into the business and then push the domains to your customers account and have them sign up for more services under you

lebeauchat

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Other than CANDY code, GoDaddy has closed the loopholes. Now website tonite, basic hosting etc is all a minimum of two months. So using CANDY and getting one of the offers to get the $1.99 special ends up costing more than using CANDY alone

Ah well, it did take GoDaddy a while to catch on...it was nice while it lasted

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
edder said:
Aplus.net is the cheapest .com registration - $3.95

Shows $6.95 on their site.

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can I resell a domain if I register at Yahoo Domains for $2.95? I couldn't find an option to trnsfer the domain name to another person there? Any one having experience with Yahoo please?

Thanks,

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yahoo does not currently have a domain push feature yet i believe, you have to transfer it somewhere else after the 60 day wait

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Other than CANDY code, GoDaddy has closed the loopholes. Now website tonite, basic hosting etc is all a minimum of two months. So using CANDY and getting one of the offers to get the $1.99 special ends up costing more than using CANDY alone

Ah well, it did take GoDaddy a while to catch on...it was nice while it lasted

Candy is closed as well.

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, i wil am still waiting for them to close the smtp loophole on the reseller accounts, do domains for 5.24 right now

SuperBrandables

SuperBrandables.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a cut and paste from the NP website. This is one of the best codes available for bulk registrations / renewals / or new regs with Go Daddy. Just make sure to follow the steps a shown.

I just did a combo of (16) renewals and transfers for $62.79. That is only $3.92 a piece. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps. I have saved quite a few hundreds this way.

Regards,

*** said:
1.Renew 16 Dedicated IP months @ 2.95 per month click "keep shopping"
2.Enter up to 5 domain to Bulk transfers/renewals or fresh regs. and continue to shopping cart then click "keep shopping"
3.Repeat step 2 until you have 16 transfer/renew or fresh regs.
4. enter your GDH0103PLC code for $20 off and check-out

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the lowest price but I have to take the opportunity to praise Moniker. I was registering at Godaddy previously but had read good things about Moniker on this site. I sent Monte (the president there) a private message on this site on Friday (2/24). I got a reply immediatly and heard back from him three more times that day...all immediate responses to my e-mails. Talked with one of his guys that evening and have been buying names through them all weekend. They offer different rates based on your up-front cash commitment. They have a 4-day cancellation policy and their site is so simple. I will never wade through pages of Godaddy advertisements and add-ons again. I also feel very comfortable that I can talk to anyone there (all the way to the top) at pretty much any time.
I have high praise for them based on initial dealings, if things go bad for some reason I will use this forum to be equally critical.

ktechost

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For all low price domains, just watchout renewal price. http://ktechost.net offers .com domain for $7.99 and there renewal price is also same.

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We will definitely take care of you all at Moniker.com We will provide you the best in class service, security, and domain asset management, while helping you grow the value of your portfolio.

Pricing for DNF members:

$6.95 .com / $5.49 .net / $6.95 .org / $4.49 .info ( .net and .info rate apply new Registration only, transfer and renewals are $6.95)

Plus $1.00 privacy, free url forwarding, and .25 delete fee on qualifying .com .net .info and .org that are still in the 4 day grace period.

If you send me your acct # I will get that pricing set up for you, fund your account, and invoice you based on the total number of domain credits /funds you
want in your account. We prefer that you pay by check by pre-funding your account. You can purchase by credit card in the meantime.

We would also extend these rates (.net and .info renewal and transfers will be $6.95) to you for the transfer /consolidation of your names to Moniker, and we would do all the work to make sure your names are quickly/safely transferred with no interruption to any domains or websites. Just send us the list of your portfolio of names and I can assist you further in completing the transfers. We offer a no interest payment plan to consolidate your names. As this not only saves you a tremendous amount of time managing names scattered between registrars, but it saves Moniker a tremendous amount of time and money as well.

We also recently launched a .com .net .info and .org testing system you can use in conjunction with your TrafficClub account. If you cancel .com or .net registrations within the 4 day grace period you will get refunded the registration fee less a 25 Cents delete fee. This will be available for limited time depending on how long the registry allows. Domain privacy is also available for your domains. You maintain full control of your domains, yet Moniker is listed on all of the "Who Is" information instead of your own personal data. Often this is a major source of names for spammers, mass marketers and other. With Moniker listed as your contact, it helps protect you and yours. Any inquires we receive by email addressed to your domain will be passed on to you by email. This is a great service we highly recommend. The pricing has also been reduced to just $1 per domain name - per year.

To register your Moniker account:
http://www.moniker.com/newaccount.jsp

To register your TrafficClub account:

http://www.trafficclub.com/account/apply/

Please remember to send me your Moniker account number and TrafficClub username!

John A. Mauriello/Sr. Account Manager
[email protected]

O - 954-984-8445
Toll Free - 800-688-6311
F - 954-969-9155

www.Moniker.com- ICANN Accredited Corporate Domain Management Services
www.DomainSystems.com- Domain Sales & After-market Services
www.trafficclub.com - Domain Traffic Monetization

yours

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
at yoursdomain.com now you can find low domain under promotions

jecy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Aplus.net is the cheapest .com registration - $3.95"
How to get the price?

yahoo domains's price is over $7,is not it?

DaJackel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've emailed him about the special DNF pricing... anyone know how long it takes to get that activated?

I have a few domains I'd like to reg and I'd love to have that discount :)

hum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell where can i register domains at lowest costs? For .com. .net .org. .us . ws . biz names?

Hi, Some of the important factors that we need to consider while buying cheaper domains (in my point of view) are as follows.

1. Will the vendor allow you full DNS control so that you can host your domain elsewhere of your choice.
2. Do need to pay extra fees for private registration and at what price. This is important to keep you site privacy in order to avoid spams atc.
3. Do you need to pay more for the domain renewals. Many people are trapped with this because they land up paying more for the renewals.
4. What if you buy hosting plan with them, will they off the domain for free or at cheaper price.
5. What extra stuffs do they provide with your domains. It is again important to keep your domain online while we are customizing/building the site.
6. Finally will they allow you a easy transfer to another vendor in future?

If you want to manage many many domains for yourself, I suggest you to become a domain + hosting reseller yourself and buy domains at the much cheaper price from your shop itself. (For example $0.5 for .info and $6.30 for .COM)

Cheers,
HumDomains
http://www.humdomains.com

hum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Different domain registrar will have different prices for different registries. gTLDs are in general cheaper than ccTLDs. If you want to have many gTDLs and ccTDLs with the same domain name, make sure you add up all the prices.

Some domain service provider have the option to search first .COM then show you the available gTDLs and ccTDLs. If it is available, check the next step if they provide other gTDLs at the much discounted prices. In fact you save lots of money using these tricks.

Do you need private registration also - at what price. That's all for now.

Best wishes,
HumDomains

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom