• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers LREZ.COM (Short 2006-08-30 Oldie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpiono

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
LREZ.COM

Registered: 2006-08-30
Registrar: GoDaddy
Expires: 2010-08-30
Free GoDaddy Push

Domain description: Short, old with authority, name abreviation LREZ from "Lorez" "Lorenzo" or "Lorenza".

Make your offer!
Thank you for reading,
 
Thank you, I'm considering the offer but I'm definitely looking for more.
 
I'm setting the reserve price mid-high $xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom