• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Luchador.net #1 spot on yahoo with traffic

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
837
Reaction score
3
Hello,
A long time ago I reg Luchador.net and put up a community script. I havent touched this domain in years. Its now the #1 spot on yahoo and gets 200-300 uniques per day.

I also have LuchaLibres.com, Luchador.info, Luchadora.net (female luchador), MexicanWrestling.net,MexicanWrestling.info,MexicanWrestler.net,MexicanWrestler.info,
and Luchadores.info all are unparked.

I now am pretty excited b/c of the traffic and ranking for the domain. What do you think the value is #1 as a single domain and #2 as a package.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom