• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Lyrics website - LyricPlanet.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

alegend

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
356
Reaction score
1
I recently got this website in a trade, please assume no traffic or revenue. You cannot resell the php scripts or mysql database! You can only use these files on one domain, which is lyricplanet.net.
http://www.lyricplanet.net - Registered at domainsite, google pagerank is 3. Custom design by StyleWright.com, the scripts are only being used on around 3 other websites right now, not sure if the old owner plans on using it more. You can add/remove/edit bands and lyrics in the admin panel. There are over 15,000 bands and over 170,000 lyrics in the database.
I can help buyer move the site over to there server, hosting is not included.


ACCEPTING OFFERS ABOVE $200 - IF I SEE AN OFFER I LIKE, I WILL SELL!

Payment via PayPal. Please PM me questions.
 
Ill give you 250 for it
 
Is it lyricplanet.net or lyricsplanet.net?

When I follow the link in the title there is lyricsplanet.net
 
SEOPTI said:
Is it lyricplanet.net or lyricsplanet.net?

When I follow the link in the title there is lyricsplanet.net

LyricPlanet.net, if there are anyother questions.. please PM me!

$200 offer recieved. BIN: $350!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom