Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MaddenGuide.com - Madden NFL '13 Released 8/29/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludacwisp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MaddenGuide.com

Madden NFL Football (copyright EA Sports) is the largest, longest lasting console video gaming franchise of all time. The hype and following grows with every release... especially with the popularity of the NFL and fantasy football. Madden 2013 was released August 28, 2012. There is a huge fan base for "madden glitches", "madden plays", "madden cheats", etc... But perhaps the most valuable thing to consider with this domain name is the ever-popular "Madden Strategy Guide" released every year with the game. At gamestop these guides are offered for sale with the game, available near the registers, etc.

maddenguide.png

Here is google insight's trends for the search term "Madden 13" and the growing popularity it is currently seeing:

madden13.png

I am sure a large amount of money can be made by any domainer who wishes to broker this game out to Prima Strategy guides or any other company that publishes official madden strategy guides.

A couple months ago I sold the domain "maddenultimateteam.com" to EA Sports for $2500. Madden Ultimate Team is just a small feature within the game.

This is not a copyright violation.
Here is an actual picture of the insert that comes packaged inside of the Madden box.
copyright.jpg

"John Madden" is the protected phrase here, as "John Madden Football" has evolved over the years into simply "Madden".

I am asking $300 for the domain and included in the sale would be maddennetwork.com and buymadden.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators