• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers mafiaconnection.com, plus 35 more sites/domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

democrat

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
781
Reaction score
1
  1. askforaraise.info website/revenue
  2. axili.com
  3. badcreditloansin.com website/some
  4. benefitsforveterans.info
  5. SOLD
  6. chromehype.com website
  7. datingcha.com typo for datingchat.com moneymaker
  8. SOLD
  9. doodledoodle.com
  10. energyhumor.com
  11. forum52.com
  12. forumcvt.com
  13. fundingways.com website/revenue
  14. gascock.com
  15. gaythoughts.com website/a few dollars
  16. hilltopmansion.com
  17. hippywedding.com
  18. SOLD
  19. SOLD
  20. SOLD
  21. SOLD
  22. howtotakeapunch.info website
  23. SOLD
  24. livid.me
  25. loansnomoney.com
  26. loansoncartitles.com website/moneymaker
  27. marking.me website
  28. moneyhybrid.com website
  29. SOLD
  30. playfulpetproducts.com website
  31. republicansarahpalin.com website
  32. retardcomedy.com website
  33. singlecarhaulers.com
  34. soundersmls.com website
  35. terriergrooming.com website
  36. texandemocrat.com
  37. thisismyreality.com
  38. urecession.com wordpress theme
  39. SOLD
  40. volunteersource.org template
  41. SOLD
  42. whine.me
  43. whiner.me
  44. SOLD
  45. SOLD
I am raising money to meet a deadline for a guy to help me with my software upload to site (and additional tweaking) and I am clearing space in my server and I just don't want these anymore as I have bigger fish to fry!

Make an offer, make it reasonable and I will most likely sell to you!

PAYPAL MASSPAY PLEASE! Or at least cover the fees. I really want to get these sold.

Let's do it! multiple forums.. 1st come 1st served!

Post your offers in the forum, bulk orders welcomed! My loss, your gain!
 
Last edited:
I am placing a BIN for AXILI.COM. I have had several inquiries for the name. I am going to put the BIN at $250.00

If you want the name, then PM or POST sold.

Thanks!

Multi-forum message
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom