• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed magazines(.)us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmacdon

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
647
Reaction score
18
Hi Everybody,

Looking for your thoughts on this domain.

magazines(.)us

Thanks,
Rob
 
Probably should wait until .us gain a bit more value. Nice name...easy $xxx if you can develop.
 
Thanks,

Do you mean $XXX after development?

Rob
 
Any knowledgeable feedback appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob
 
Are you interested in selling?

I would suggest that you hold onto this domain until you get a great offer.

You have an absolute premium domain. Your value for this domain is much, much, much higher than $XXX - undeveloped!
 
Last edited:
If I got a good offer, I would sell.

Thanks for the note.
Rob
 
Just curious how you can own a .us domain if you are living in Canada? If its possible I would like to make you an offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom