• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed magictrixs.com - What's it worth guys?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
I'm "very" new here, as in my first post, so go easy on me :greenyes:


I picked up two domains recently:

magictrixs.com
onlinegroceries.ca

Now I know with the .ca, it's not going to get the same traffic a .com with the same name would, I just know the online grocery biz is picking up and figured it might be worth a 8$ gamble.

Thanks alot in advance!


Jay

anyone... buehler?

A penny (or several) for your thoughts?
 
Love it... magictrixs.com = mid xxx's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom