• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Maharashtra.co.in

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck with it. IMHO it could be worth alot of Indian currency. I don't know much about India but I like the way the domain name sounds.
 
lz83ny said:
good luck with it. IMHO it could be worth alot of Indian currency. I don't know much about India but I like the way the domain name sounds.



today - reseller $400
End user - Near Future $$$$
Owning the most developed state of India - priceless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom