• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Mail.vc and Email.vc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
1
I am accepting serious offers for the pair of domains:-

Mail.vc
Email.vc

The domains are registered until September 2004, and will need to be renewed in 2-year intervals when they expire (renewals are currently US$39 per 2 years, though this might of course change by the time the renewal date comes around.) You cannot move them to a different registrar.

The registrar operates an OpenSRS-like interface, so I will be able to change ownership details and move the domains into a new management profile to turn control of them over to a buyer.

NOTES
1. I will only sell these 2 domains as a pair
2. I'm looking to see if the offers I get are interesting enough to motivate me to sell - I have lots of ideas myself for developing the names. This is therefore not a fixed length auction... I'm basically throwing this thread open until somebody comes up with an offer that grabs my attention
3. Please post your offers PUBLICLY on this thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom