• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Major Typein for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonimlm

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
glooge.com is for sale

I currently got a $1500 offer and will sell if I dont get a larger one.

An average of 600 uniques/day and twice the impressions.

Very reliable traffic. Make your offers to me. If you would require stats, I'll get them to you once you are the highest bidder and sale is pending.
 
Got a few offers, $1800 is the highest so far. If anyone can top that, let me know.

Thanks,
-Yoni
 
I'll offer $2000.00 but would need to test the traffic for a day or two.

PM if you don't have a problem with this.
 
i have a problem with that.
 
Is the traffic not legitimate?
 
Correcting my post which I thought was from the person selling the name.


Quote:
Originally Posted by draqon
i have a problem with that.

I don't think you have a right to have a problem with anything.
 
nitronet, if you want to test the traffic for a day or 2, it will be a for a fee, since you cannot guarantee purchase. I won't give away a free test (=money) for anyone who wants to.
 
Show me your roar stats, I'll pay you what you are making there.
 
nitronet said:
I don't think you have a right to have a problem with anything.


yeah, i was just kidding anyway ;)
 
yonimlm, i apologize for not responding to your instant messages. i have been gone literally from 10 in the morning to midnight, and so i was not here to reply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom