• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Many 2 letter .com's for sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Would you be willing to trade one for FF.NET?

obviously FF.NET is not 'just' a two letter .NET

FF.NET OVT661

Let me know you think and we can work something out

Regards,
Rody

DotComGod said:
Please email any offers to [email protected]

The names will sell only if I get reasonable offers, otherwise I will hold onto them.

I am also willing to trade for generics with traffic.

The following 2 letter .com's are for sale,

pz.com
zp.com
uq.com
oq.com
ke.com
hn.com
ej.com
gz.com
xc.com
yx.com

-=DCG=-
 
Traffic numbers for yesterday...March 21 2004

wz.com - 2104
QK.COM - 381
YV.COM - 82

pz.com - 482
zp.com - 120
uq.com - 59
oq.com - 20
ke.com - 190
hn.com - 1273
ej.com - 118
gz.com - 2683
xc.com - 754
YX.COM - 232

Please note: These are actual apache logs requests not dns requests, dns requests are MUCH higher.

I have received offers on all the above so far over 20K each.

I am considering them and will consider others higher if they come in.

That said I am still willing to trade for a high traffic domain with overture with tld above 1000.

-=DCG=-
 
I sent pm as well.

Cheers,
TheWatcher
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom