• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers many .coms: PetTherapists.com, TopFiveLists.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

BottomFeeder

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
540
Reaction score
0
PetTherapists.com Sold
dna-diets.com BIN= 25
skimobiling.com BIN= 25
shesamazing.com BIN= 10
NVGoggles.com (night vision) BIN= 75
AvainInfluenza.com BIN= 35
excerisebike.com BIN= 10
memoryflashsticks.com BIN= 10
roadsterforum.com BIN= 20
skierforum.com BIN= 20
burningmanforum.com BIN= 20
eatlessfeelbetter.com BIN= 25
gtimarkv.com BIN= 20
golfmarkv.com BIN= 20
katsumipics.com BIN= 10
imamazed.com BIN= 25
shockerphotos.com BIN= 10
hbofans.com BIN=40
hiptoddlers.com BIN=40
laughtatyou.com BIN=25
whodoneits.com BIN=20
alcoholindex.com BIN=30
skiswaps.com BIN=40
telechess.com BIN=15
chessindex.com BIN=20
buildyourownkits.com BIN=25
asianmedicinals.com BIN=25
issuedebate.com BIN=30
RayDAlessio.com BIN=15
AneeshRaman.com BIN= 25
weekdayboredom.com BIN=35
wwwcolbertreport.com BIN=10
wwwcolbertnation.com BIN=20
colbertsreport.com BIN=15
smgtransmission.com (bmw) BIN=20
www8thandocean.com BIN=15
JoanandMelissa.com BIN=20
telechatting.com BIN=40
eAfterSchool.com BIN=15
rufunny.com BIN=15
applauseometer.com BIN= 15
mini-series.com BIN= 15
gimmeahug.com BIN=40
shopforused.com BIN=30
foamfutons.com BIN=40
topfiveindex.com BIN=50
topfivedirectory.com BIN=50
topfivelists.com BIN=500
topfivephones.com BIN=30
topfivelondon.com BIN=10
topfivecities.com BIN=15
topfivetoys.com BIN=15
45yearmortgages.com BIN=40
LongTermMortgages.com BIN=500
DriveTimeTraffic.com BIN=50
stopcopyingme.com BIN=10
LowImpactWorkouts.com BIN=30
wwwteddygeiger.com BIN=10
fastpacedlife.com BIN=25
fastpacedworld.com BIN=25
100xfaster.com BIN=20
weight-lossprogram.com BIN=40
IranDebate.com BIN=25
comingonstrong.com BIN=10
omgreally.com BIN=25
overeagerness.com BIN=10
AgeoftheInternet.com BIN=35
SunnisandShiites.com BIN=25
ChampagneRegion.com BIN=150
WroclawPoland.com BIN=40
flyleef.com BIN=20
howeymandel.com BIN=15
50gbdiscs.com Removed 30/5 (48hr bin)
harddisccamcorders.com BIN=10
harddiskcameras.com removed 30/5
stellarastronomy.com BIN=75

All names are at domainsite.com; all have 8 months +.
Please make offers within thread; I plan on selling as many as possible, as long the offers are fair.
Payment: paypal only.
Thanks
 
Any interest?
Offers on non-typo, non-name domains can start at $10; typo, time-sensitive and people domains can start at $5.
 
I would have taken a few if they had prices, but I can't be bothered with a open ended request. I am sure others feel the same.

-=DCG=-
 
DotComGod said:
I would have taken a few if they had prices, but I can't be bothered with a open ended request. I am sure others feel the same.

-=DCG=-
Thanks for the constructive comment. In response, i'll set some bins for what i think are the top few, and, for the rest, I'll now invite open ended offers on this thread or via PM, for those who would be more comfortable.
Thanks-

BINs:
_____
pettherapists.com: $150
topfivelists.com: $500
longtermmortgages.com: $500
nvgoggles.com: $75
harddiskcameras.com: $50
shopforused.com: $30
50gbdiscs.com: $100 (blu ray's capacity, already has small traffic)
drivetimetraffic.com: $50 (local news phrase)
 
: : : : : price drop of $5 or %10 on remaining names' BINs. : : : :
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom