Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

many Domain name details at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

parms

I have a list of 100+ domain names.

I need to go throught each one and collect the expiry date.

Is there a way i could do all of this in one go, just supply the list of domain names in a required format and have all the details outputted to me.

Domain summit 2024
P

parms

It does not appear to work on .co.uk names.

Has anybody else found that?

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Watch My Domains Pro works great for this. You wouldn't want a net based app. You want a desktop client that will save your settings and keep track of it forever. Something that will allow you to keep adding or updating it.
http://www.softnik.com

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by Brujah
Watch My Domains Pro works great for this. You wouldn't want a net based app. You want a desktop client that will save your settings and keep track of it forever. Something that will allow you to keep adding or updating it.
http://www.softnik.com

actually, a net based app is the only reliable way you are going to automatically register them with any hope of success

:rolleyes:

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's talking about a list of 100 names, and getting the expiry dates. I assume he wants to keep them rather than discard them when he's finished.

If he's only looking to check availability, he could do that with any of numerous bulk list checkers.

W

WilliamC

He's talking about a list of 100 names, and getting the expiry dates. I assume he wants to keep them rather than discard them when he's finished.

If he's only looking to check availability, he could do that with any of numerous bulk list checkers.

ahh ok, and your point is?
Oh, I see, this cant be done in a net app right?

:rolleyes:

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure, it can be done in a net based app. This really isn't a big deal is it ? I recommended WMD Pro which is a nice tool for gathering expiry dates and keeping track of them as well. Its more convenient than a net-based app. Its already written. Its actively developed and updated.

A net-based spreadsheet works too, but most people would prefer to have their spreadsheets on their local systems I would think.

W

WilliamC

Sure, it can be done in a net based app. This really isn't a big deal is it ? I recommended WMD Pro which is a nice tool for gathering expiry dates and keeping track of them as well. Its more convenient than a net-based app. Its already written. Its actively developed and updated.

A net-based spreadsheet works too, but most people would prefer to have their spreadsheets on their local systems I would think.

Ahh but you were answering my post about thanking goh for an idea to add to our already existing service to benefit our members. I didnt make this a "deal" in the first place, you did

:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators