Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed many sites for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is a large list of good sites/domains for sale. Please read footer for near complete details, as well as description on each site. I've tried to answer most all questions in footer. Thanks

www.thelinklister.com $39
new link directory design

www.flipforeclosure.com $39
very nice flip real estate site

www.dotcomslist.com $19
list your domains site

www.autohittraffic.com $25
auto surfing script/site

www.buyebookcover.com $25
great PS plug ins

www.buywordlink.com $29
perfect name for site selling word link ads

www.comparingpricing.com $25
shopzilla affiliate site

www.diycreditrepairs.com $29
very nice site/product/name

www.eusdirectory.com $25
Internet US directory

www.freesmsmessage.net $25
name should get decent results in yahoo, built for adsense

www.idigitaldelivery.com $35
second best buy...

www.iglobalads.com $25
global classified site

www.indexofwebhosts.com $25
could be good money maker with work

www.makethetop.com $15
adsense seo site

www.seevideos.net $29
video site of course

www.submitsiteshere.com $25
you do have to submit a site, but for $20 per not bad

www.submitsitesoftware.com $15
built for clicks

www.textthemessage.com $25
text messaging site of course

www.virtualcorp.info (godaddy) $19
this is the godaddy name, decent product

www.websearchone.com $25
nice search engine, great start to a portal, great results

www.worldlyads.com Pending but taking backups ($19)
better no post my great sales pitch on this one lol.

all but one name is at enom, its marked and at godaddy. Most names and sites are newer, but not all, please check who is. Since the sites are newer and havent been promoted, that means little traffic and no sales. A few might have gotten a click or so, but no channels werent set up as these were built to sell.

These sites are mostly turnkey or slightly modified turnkeys. In this business turnkey means something different, it means they are not unique. They are all also turnkey in the other sense as well though.

I can only push to enom, you can't push an enom name to godaddy, and you cant pull until the name is over 60 days old. These aren't my rules. An enom and godaddy push both are free. After they are 60 days old you can pull the name where ever you want. Accounts at both places are free, for enom sign up at www.enomcentral.com

You get domain, and all files, and if the site sells a product you get resell rights to the product. After paypal payment, I will push your domain, and then send you ftp data. I will load a zip of the site if you need, but if you can upload a file you should be able to download a file. I don't offer hosting but i will allow 2 weeks to move. I will install any bought site on a cpanel server for $5 per, will look at other servers, but unlikely, and not at $5

And now for the part people hate. If you want a site post sold or PM. If you have any questions that might affect sale, please ask prior to posting sold. This is posted on several forums, and if you post sold, i need a Pm saying when I receive payment. No site will be consider sold after 10 hours of posting sold. 14 of the above sites have been sold, so other forum posters are the reason for these rules, people just dont pay. I've upset people waiting for payment, and turned down money and never got paid. (thats about $350 in lost sales from last week alone). hope you understand.

If you have read this, I thank you. I am just trying to answer most questions before they are asked and spell out the ground rules.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators