• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Marking.Me

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

democrat

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
781
Reaction score
1
So I was thinking of making this into a site where you can post random markings, drawings, and whatever else anonymously.

My buddy said I should sell it or try to find a tattoo artist to sell to.

What would you see this being worth, what audience, and any ideas?

Thank you bunchies!
 
So I was thinking of making this into a site where you can post random markings, drawings, and whatever else anonymously.

My buddy said I should sell it or try to find a tattoo artist to sell to.

What would you see this being worth, what audience, and any ideas?

Thank you bunchies!


marking is also used in slang as mocking


why you marking me?


maybe a site that sells magic markers and other devices that are used for marking items, like etchers, engravers and stuff like that.


some potential
 
marking is also used in slang as mocking


why you marking me?


maybe a site that sells magic markers and other devices that are used for marking items, like etchers, engravers and stuff like that.


some potential

I am debating what domains that I want to really center in to develop. I get very in the middle ideas.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea to have it where selling various different writing utensils & maybe some new age idea stuff.

ideas ideas ideas or sell sell sell??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom